Metabo HPT Drill, Corded, 7-Amp, 3/8-Inch, Metal Keyless Chuck, Variable Speed w/ Dial, Rubber Over-Molded Handle, Forward / Reverse, Belt Hook, (D10VH2)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 133. 7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- All metal 3/8″ keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Form fit palm grip with rubber over-molded handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation
- Trigger lock-on is convenient for reducing fatigue during continuous use operation
- Easy to access forward/reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand
Potential homebrew application: Use to run your compatible grain mill.
Metabo HPT Drill, Corded, 7-Amp, 3/8-Inch, Metal Keyless Chuck, Variable Speed w/ Dial, Rubber Over-Molded Handle, Forward / Reverse, Belt Hook (D10VH2) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.