Kegland’s DuoTight Fittings are designed to work with EVABarrier Double Wall Tubing. They offer quick, reliable connections, easy implementation, a variety of fitting options and feature amazing versatility. They’re also, generally speaking, very well priced. DuoTights are push to connect fittings and require no tubing clamps.
DuoTights are… awesome. Check out my extensive Hands on Review
I’ve done several pressure tests with DuoTight Fittings and EVABarrier Tubing. Each test has proven the tested components were leak free. Having said that, it’s entirely possible that you’ll have a leak. This happens with any tubing system, that’s why we… check for leaks.
I have a write up for addressing DuoTight Leaks that will walk you through some things to check.
One of the things that I do that really helps is use Valuebrew’s DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips. These snap into the collar of DuoTight Fittings and lock connections in place. This makes the connection more secure and reduces the chances of leakage.
DuoTight Fittings have a collar that’s engaged and disengaged to connect and remove tubing without tools or clamps. That collar can accept a locking clip to prevent the connection from disengaging. These are not required for a solid connection and are not part of the official DuoTight lineup.
DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips via Valuebrew
Installed on several DuoTight Fittings
Installed on the Inline Secondary Regulator – via MoreBeer – via William’s BrewingInstalled on the BlowTie Spunding Valve – via MoreBeer – via William’s BrewingThe top portion of these clips have a tab to aid with removal.
These are available in both 8mm and 9.5mm sizes. Choose the option that is compatible with your setup.
DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips – via Valuebrew
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Search Amazon for “DuoTight” – offerings vary
Related DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts. These are mostly linked in this review, but here’s a rundown for quick reference.
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips to Stop Leaks
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving! – features DuoTight Inline CO2 Regulators
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters – features BlowTie Spunding Valve
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup – features a DuoTight-equipped Carbonation Cap
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit – features a DuoTight-equipped Carbonation Cap
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
My DuoTight Review!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaner
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. top:duotightclips tag:tpr