The AHA has put together a selection of 6 Homebrew Con Seminar Recordings to help make you a malt master. Click on the graphic above to access the list.
- Does Base Malt Flavor Matter? The Relationship Between Base Malt Flavor Preference and Beer Flavor Preference – Cassandra Liscomb, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
- Specialty Malt: Extreme! – Aaron Hyde (Bevie)
- How Cold Steeping Malt Can Elevate Your Beer – Dan Bies, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co
- Blame the Maltster: An Overview of Malting Operations and How They Influence Your Beer – John Mallet, Bell’s Brewery
- All About That Base: Learning More about Malt through Sensory Analysis – Jen Blair, Craft Maltsters Guild
- Kilned Versus Roasted: Do You Really Know Your Specialty Malt? – David Richter, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
Get a FREE Book When You Join or Renew!
For a limited time, when you join or renew your membership in the AHA for 1 year or more… the AHA will throw in a free copy of Brewing Local: American-Grown Beer by Stan Hieronymus
Note: You must use the link below to receive the free book
The checkout page won’t say anything about the free book. It may mention lesser value free gifts, please disregard that. You should receive an email within 24 hours (within 1 business day) letting you know you’ll be getting the free book. If you don’t get that email (and you used the link below), please double check your inbox and junk email folder. If you still don’t have it, just contact me and I can help. This offer expires 7/31/20.
Update: This offer has expired. Check out our AHA Membership Deals Page for current deals.