Smoke X™ Long-Range Wireless Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Smoke X ships with base unit, Smoke X Receiver w/neck lanyard, Pro-Series® High Temp Cooking Probe (3 with Smoke X4, 1 with Smoke X2), 1 Pro-Series High Temp Air Probe & Grate Clip, and 8 High Temp Silicone Color Probe Rings.
- Next generation RF wireless technology (patent pending) for extended range and better signal strength through obstacles and walls, guaranteed to reach anywhere in your home or yard
- Uses Pro-Series commercial-grade probes
- Splash-proof sealed design for outdoor use, rated to IP66
- Stays in place with sturdy base and strong magnets on back
- Backlit dashboard-style display to track temps, alarms, Min/Max
- Includes control circuitry for Billows BBQ Temperature Control Fan (sold separately).
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
Smoke X is a BBQ Alarm thermometer with ThermoWorks quality and performance. Built with all-new RF wireless technology, Smoke X gives you up to 6,562 feet (1.24-mile) line-of-sight transmission distance to included Smoke X Receiver, and max signal strength to penetrate walls so you’ll always be connected anywhere in your home or yard.
Use for homebrew, bbq and more.
As of this posting, Thermoworks is discounting the Smoke X combo by 20% in red, white and blue only. No coupon code is necessary. Check product page for current price and availability.
Also: ThermoWorks Smoke