- ThermoWorks is discounting a wide variety of items as part of a reopening sale.
- Included in the mix is their IR-IND IR thermometer, Extra Big & Load Timer, DOT, TimeStick and lots more.
- The Mk4 is also included…
- The Mk4 is awesome: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 (Mark 4) [Review] is a stellar brewing and cooking thermometer. It boasts a number of great improvements and features including – auto rotating display, auto off with intelligent sleep and wake modes, intelligent backlight -standard, 3,000 hour battery life (now uses easy to find AAA batteries!), 3 second read times, accuracy to +- .7 deg F and… Waterproof! to IP66/67 standard.
- Check the product page to see if this deal is still available.
This sale brings the pictured Extra Big & Loud Timer down to $24.65
ThermoWorks Extra Big & Loud Timer via ThermoWorks. It’s extra big and… extra loud 🙂
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Soon: Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off + Revie…
- Our Collection of ThermoWorks Reviews + Up to 20% off
- Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off + Reviews To Help …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- NEW even louder design
- Available in 9 colors
- Ideal for the noisy commercial kitchen
- Adjustable volume setting to 110dB
- Splashproof housing
- Stronger magnets
- Flip-out stand
- Robust rubber keypad
- Extra large digits can be seen from distance
- Count-down and count-up timer
Re-invented by ThermoWorks, this all-new version of our popular Extra Big and Loud Timer includes many improvements important to commercial customers. To start we cranked up the volume to 110 decibels to get your attention even in a noisy kitchen or on the plant floor. Choose from four volume settings. The rugged housing includes molded-in seals and rubber buttons to survive years of daily use with wet fingers. Set time quickly on the numeric keypad. No tedious up/down or scrolling buttons that run past the number you want. New and stronger magnets grip the timer to a metal surface. A flip-out tilt stand is great for counter tops and a keyhole mounts the timer on a screw. We added a count-up function to track time after the alarm sounds or for timing an event from zero. The memory keeps your last count-down setting. Big digits are legible at a distance. Foodservice, industrial plants, schools and labs need not be stuck with whimpy dime-store timers. This is a true professional time instrument. Get the Extra Big and Loud Timer by ThermoWorks and you’ll know when time is up, even if you’re in the other room!
Countdown Range 99 hours 99 minutes 99 seconds
Countup Range 99 hours 99 minutes 99 seconds
Resolution 1 second
Accuracy ±1 second per 24 hours
Alarm Sound Level 110 dB at 11.8 inches (300mm) on highest setting
Alarm Volume Control Adjustable in 4 steps
Alarm Frequency 2000Hz
Water Resistance IP65
Display 0.9 H x 2.5 W inches (22 H x 65 W mm)
Environmental Range 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Battery 9V included, 3,500 hours (1 year typical depending on alarm use)
Dimensions 5.1 H x 3.5 W x 1.1 D inches (129 H x 90 W x 28 D mm)
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.