The Grainfather Glycol Chiller with Cooler Connection Kit via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Grainfather Glycol Chiller with Cooler Connection Kit
Take superior control of your fermentation temperature. This glycol chiller directly connects to the Grainfather Conical Fermenter allowing you to cold crash, lager or control your wort temperature to under 40º F. The chiller sends glycol into the stainless steel cooling sleeve, chilling the steel, and thus chilling your wort evenly and completely. This powerful chilling unit can power and control 4 separate conical fermenters, each operating on the own fermentation schedules and temperatures.
Check Out the Glycol Chiller Manual Here!
-Cold crash 6 gallons of wort to under 40° F
-1.5 gallon glycol tank
-2 x .65′ insulated hoses
-Control up to 4 separate conical fermenters
-300 W, 110-120 V, 60 Hz
-Dimensions: 15″ (L) x 17″ (W) x 25″ (H)
*Please Note: This item is drop shipped from the vendor. Please allow extra time for delivery.
- Grainfather Discounts are rare. Why? Grainfather gear is under MAP pricing. MAP = Minimum Advertised Price. It’s an agreement between sellers and manufacturer’s not to sell an item below a certain price. Generally speaking, Grainfather gear is not discounted.
- This sale is an exception.
- Grainfather’s Glycol Chiller is on sale for $848.30 for a limited time. That’s a $151.69 savings.
- Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US.
- No coupon code is necessary. Get it while you can. Check product page to see if this deal is still live.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
More: Recent AIH Finds