Duotight Regulator with Gauge via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This 8mm Duotight compatible regulator with 0-60 PSI gauge fits 8mm outer diameter EvaBarrier tubing. Suitable for gas, all components are food grade. The included gauge is accurate to plus or minus 6 PSI.
Note: This unit comes with a 0-60 PSI gauge that is only ¾” in diameter. If you intend to use this regulator in the 10 to 30 PSI range, you will need to order optional gauge C93, which reads 0-30 PSI. Below 10 psi, this regulator is not very accurate. You will also need EvaBarrier tubing to connect this regulator, either our item number Z91 or Z92.
This is perfect for reducing the pressure of one gas line in a draft system – for example, with a single regulator and C02 bottle, you can set the pressure at the C02 bottle with the larger regulator (not included) and then put this regulator inline to reduce the pressure. Handy for when you want to carbonate one keg at 25 PSI and dispense another at 10 PSI.
- This allows you to easily and economically control the pressure of each kegerator line independently.
- Check out my in depth hands on review of this great tool
- Related: Use for portable serving!
- DuoTight Compatible! DuoTight Fittings and Accessories along with EVABarrier Tubing are… awesome. In my opinion, the system is a game-changer for kegerator owners and builders.
- Related: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
Upgrade to Digital:
Kegland has released a digital regulator option that works with their great inline regulator and gauge-equipped BlowTie Spunding Valves.
Hands on Review!
Compatible Mounting Boards
Related DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Hands on Review: Kegland Digital Gauges!
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips To Fix Leaks
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit &… Party Pump
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Spunding Valve!
I Recommend These for DuoTight Fittings!
DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
My DuoTight Review!
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:wmsgaugeinline
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:wmsgaugeinline