Duotight Regulator with Gauge via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This 8mm Duotight compatible regulator with 0-60 PSI gauge fits 8mm outer diameter tubing, and can handle pressures up to 150 PSI (if you buy an optional 150 PSI gauge). Suitable for gas or water, all components are food grade.
This is perfect for reducing the pressure of one gas line in a draft system – for example, with a single regulator and C02 bottle, you can set the pressure at the C02 bottle with the larger regulator (not included) and then put this regulator inline to reduce the pressure. Handy for when you want to carbonate one keg at 25 PSI and dispense another at 8 PSI.
This allows you to easily control pressure for each of your kegs. You can also use it for portable serving.
- Availability of this has been an issue. Check the product page to see if it’s still available.
- This is a follow up to Kegland’s v1 inline secondary. The first version was… awesome. One of my favorite homebrew gadgets of all time. v2 is DuoTight compatible and includes an integrated gauge.
- DuoTight Compatible! DuoTight Fittings and Accessories along with EVABarrier Tubing are… awesome. In my opinion, the system is a game-changer for kegerator owners and builders.
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:wmsgaugeinline
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:wmsgaugeinline