Our Top Draft Resources
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Easily set different pressures down stream from a single CO2 regulator
- Serve different beer styles at different pressures
- Compatible with both liquid and gas
- 8mm (5/16″) Duotight fittings at both ends
- Built-in and interchangeable pressure gauge reads from 0-60 psi
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- Made from food grade acetal
- Stainless screws
The Duotight In-Line regulator is an ideal solution if you want to serve different beers at different gas pressures. In a typical multiple line, multiple pressure system you would run a gas line from your main regulator into a secondary regulator where you would set different pressures. While that is ideal, it is a little pricey. This little sweetheart lets you set different pressures at a far lower cost. What we do is set the main regulator at the highest pressure we want in the system – for example a keg of soda that you want to carbonate and serve at 25 psi. Run the gas line into a manifold and then install one of these after the manifold on each line where you want to decrease the pressure, for example lowering to 10psi to serve your British pale ale and 14 psi to serve your summertime lawnmower lager.
Works with both gas and liquid. Easily adjust the flow can be adjusted with the yellow adjustment knob. 8 mm Duotight fittings at both inlet and outlet make this unit perfect for use with EVABarrier 8 mm OD tubing (D1717 or D1718). Features an integrated pressure gauge so you can quickly and easily dial in your pressure setting. The gauge is removable and can be swapped out with a gauge of a different pressure range.
WARNING: Do not exceed gauge pressure. Exceeding the pressure range will damage the gauge.
More about v1
- In-Line Secondary Regulator D1045 via MoreBeer
- Review and Hacks… Review – Dial in w/Spunding – use for portable serving
Improvements compared to v1
- INTEGRATED GAUGE. v1 did not have a gauge. This is a huge improvement.
- DuoTight Compatible! DuoTight Fittings and Accessories along with EVABarrier Tubing are… awesome. In my opinion, the system is a game-changer for kegerator owners and builders.
- This is a follow up to Kegland’s v1 inline secondary. The first version was… awesome. One of my favorite homebrew gadgets of all time. This features two huge improvements… It has an integrated gauge and it’s DuoTight compatible.
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $12.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Also: BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve with Gauge FE962 at MoreBeer
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Our Top Draft Resources MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds