DuoTight BlowTie Spunding Valve With GaugeMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The BlowTie is a diaphragm based adjustable spunding valve used to release pressure from kegs and other pressure vessels. It features a usable range of 4 to 15 PSI, and the diaphragm construction means it has a wider pressure range than spring based spundling valves. This unit can be easily disassembled for cleaning using a phillips head screw driver. Accuracy of the gauge is plus or minus 2 PSI.
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
- This is a great homebrew tool! Check out my Hands on Review!
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the lower 48 states depending on your order size for most items.
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central! Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Our Top Draft Resources Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:wmsbt
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:wmsbt