Govee WiFi Temperature and Humidity MonitorMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer: Connecting with 2.4 GHz WiFi(Don’t Support 5G WiFi) or Bluetooth, you can remotely monitor temperature and humidity. Alert will be sent to “Govee Home” App when beyond preset value. Help keep an eye on your house when you’re away from home.
- High Accuracy: Govee WiFi thermometer hygrometer accesses temperature accurately within ±0.54℉ and humidity ±3% with build-in SHT30 high precision sensor. Precise sensor offers reliable data.
- Dual Display Methods: Govee WiFi thermometer hygrometer is equipped with clear LCD screen. You can check the current temperature humidity on LCD display, or you can get current and historic data via app.
- 2 Years Data Export: WiFi thermometer can record over 2 years data and upload to phone via WiFi (Not Support 5GHz). Choose different interval of data as you need. Export data in CSV format anytime you want.
- Functional APP: “Govee Home” is a smart App with features of low battery alarm, easy setting and data sharing (log in with same account). Simply switch the temp unit °F/°C, calibrate and pre-set the alarm value through your fingers on APP.
Possible uses: Use to monitor the temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber, fermentation area, beer fridge and more. The humidity feature could be handy to help you judge when to renew your Eva-Day or similar. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Govee WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Wireless Digital Indoor Hygrometer Thermometer with App Alerts, Temperature Sensor Humidity Gauge for Home Pet Garage Cigar Humidor [Don’t Support 5G WiFi] – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.