The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight.
- Check out my Full Hands on Review of this great tool. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available one the accessories area of the ChefAlarm page.
- As of this posting, ThermoWorks has the ChefAlarm on sale for $54.40 as part of a quick flash sale.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- 20% Off ThermoWorks Smoke and Smoke Gateway – BBQ, Homebrew & More
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
- Announcing: Limited Edition Semper Fi Thermapen Mk4
- Ends Today: Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometers – Private Open B…
- Ends Soon: Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometers – Private Open Bo…
- Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometers – Private Open Box Sale!
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.