The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight.
- Check out my Full Hands on Review of this great tool. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available one the accessories area of the ChefAlarm page.
- As of this posting, ThermoWorks has the ChefAlarm on sale for $54.40 as part of a quick flash sale.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Black Friday Deal is Li…
- Black Friday is Now!… 25% Off ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 + HBF is Homebrew…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – $34.40, Save 20%
- ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – $34.40, Save 20%
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.