ZUZUAN 1 Pack Feeler Gauge with 32-Blade and 1 Pack Offset Feeler Gauge with 16-Blade, Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring ToolMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Feeler Gauge Sets: Including 65 manganese steel feeler with 32-blade and offset feeler gauge with 16-blade, made of 65 manganese steel, 65 manganese steel is more resistant to wear&tear and has higher strength than stainless steel, features high precision and hardness, good elasticity and wear resistance.
- Easy Identification: Dual marked metric and imperial, the numbers of size with laser technology etched into feeler gauge and its specification is clear at a glance for easy identification.
- Feeler Gauge with 32-Blade Measurement: 0.0015 inch to 0.035 inch(0.04 mm to 0.88 mm), please see the second picture for size details.
- Offset Feeler Gauge with 16-Blade Measurement: 0.005 inch to 0.020 inch (0.127 mm to 0.508 mm), please see the third picture for size details.
- Unique Design: The blades are bound within a chromed-blade protector to prevent loss of individual blades, designed with a thumb notch for easy selection and expansion, and it can be moved 360 degrees and disassembled if you want to use one alone.
Possible homebrew related application: Use to help you set the gap on your adjustable grain mill
ZUZUAN 1 Pack Feeler Gauge with 32-Blade and 1 Pack Offset Feeler Gauge with 16-Blade, Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring Tool – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.