ZUZUAN 1 Pack Feeler Gauge with 32-Blade and 1 Pack Offset Feeler Gauge with 16-Blade, Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring ToolMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Feeler Gauge Sets: Including 65 manganese steel feeler with 32-blade and offset feeler gauge with 16-blade, made of 65 manganese steel, 65 manganese steel is more resistant to wear&tear and has higher strength than stainless steel, features high precision and hardness, good elasticity and wear resistance.
- Easy Identification: Dual marked metric and imperial, the numbers of size with laser technology etched into feeler gauge and its specification is clear at a glance for easy identification.
- Feeler Gauge with 32-Blade Measurement: 0.0015 inch to 0.035 inch(0.04 mm to 0.88 mm), please see the second picture for size details.
- Offset Feeler Gauge with 16-Blade Measurement: 0.005 inch to 0.020 inch (0.127 mm to 0.508 mm), please see the third picture for size details.
- Unique Design: The blades are bound within a chromed-blade protector to prevent loss of individual blades, designed with a thumb notch for easy selection and expansion, and it can be moved 360 degrees and disassembled if you want to use one alone.
Possible homebrew related application: Use to help you set the gap on your adjustable grain mill
6/29/20 5 PM Central: This set is selling for $9.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
ZUZUAN 1 Pack Feeler Gauge with 32-Blade and 1 Pack Offset Feeler Gauge with 16-Blade, Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring Tool – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.