Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Refractometer, Dual Scale Beer Refractometer Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix: 0~32%, ATC Wort SG Refractometer Replaces Homebrew HydrometerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- QUICK MEASURING BEER WORT REFRACTOMETER: needs less samples than a hydrometer, place 2 or 3 drops of brew on top of the prism and close the daylight plate. Wait for a few seconds and quick get the precise results without wasting Beer or Wort.
- DUAL SCALES MEASURE BRIX/SG Refractometer: measure beer and wort Specific Gravity 1.000 – 1.120 and brix 0 – 32%, accuracy: +/-0.2%, no need to switch unit for readings each time. Easy to operate and maintenance, perfect replace Homebrew beer and wort Hydrometer.
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION (ATC: 50°F ~86°F/ 10°C~30°C) beer wort refractometer don’t worry the ambient temperature change affect the measured value. Let’s be a better brewer with this beer wort refractometer, and take control of the brew process.
- ALUMINUM BODY MATERIAL: The refractometer is made of aluminum and ABS rubber, which is non-staining, resistant to abrasion and anti-corrosion. Adjustable eyepiece beer refractometer can see scale more clearly. A good choice for Home Brew, brewing , Beer wort making and educational purposes.
- ACCESSORIES & WARRANTY: The brew tapper refractometer comes in sturdy plastic box for protection and convenient to carry, calibration screwdriver, 3ml pipette, manual and a lens cleaning cloth. 1 year warranty, please contact us if you meet any question about our product.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Refractometer, Dual Scale Beer Refractometer Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix: 0~32%, ATC Wort SG Refractometer Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link