Cole-Parmer elements AO-34502-63 Cole-Parmer Elements Erlenmeyer FlaskMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Autoclavable: yes
- Material: borosilicate glass
- Tolerance (ml): 0.05
- Description: erlenmeyer flask, glass, 2000 ml, 1/pk
- Graduation interval (ml): 400
Made with durable borosilicate 3.3 glass and featuring a heavy-duty rim with narrow-mouth opening there are very few applications these flasks cannot handle. Economical option for everyday use flasks easy read graduations withstands wide temperature range -50 to 550ºc graduated tolerances to 0.05 autoclavable.
Use for yeast starters to increase cell counts to have better and more vigorous fermentations.
Also Consider: StirStarter Stir Plate – via Valuebrew – includes free shipping to US addresses
Cole-Parmer elements AO-34502-63 Cole-Parmer Elements Erlenmeyer Flask – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds