About the DASH and DASH Mini, via ThermoWorks…
DASH is loaded with features unheard of in a compact thermometer. Speed & accuracy unrivaled by the competition, huge auto-rotating display, magnetized back, waterproof, and DASH includes a NIST-Traceable calibration certificate. Oh, and did we mention that it’s available in two different lengths? Pick one up today and experience the power and convenience of DASH for yourself.
- Choose from Two Probe Lengths: DASH has a 4.5-inch probe that is better suited for roasts, BBQ, larger breads, and liquids. DASH Mini™ has a shorter 2.8-inch probe, just perfect for steaks, chicken, fish, and other smaller cooks.
- Super-Fast and Accurate: Speed and accuracy matter. DASH delivers on both—accurate to ±0.9°F in just 3-4 seconds. Like all ThermoWorks products, DASH is tested and verified in our A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory. Who else can say that?
- Huge Auto-Rotating Backlit Display: Compact for convenience, DASH boasts an enormous 0.7″ H x 1.3″ W display that flips right side up automatically in either hand and lights up at the press of a button. Never squint again.
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate Included: DASH is one of the only instant-read thermometers in its price range to ship with a NIST-Traceable 2-Point Calibration Certificate in every box verifying the accuracy of each individual unit.
- Always There When You Need It: With two powerful magnets on the back of the probe sheath, DASH sticks to an oven hood or refrigerator in a busy kitchen so it is there when you need it. Or attach the included lanyard and it goes with you.
- Waterproof: Rugged and sturdy with an IP67 rating, DASH is designed to survive years of use in wet environments like those in a commercial kitchen.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.