4 Packs Check Valve, 1/4 Inch 6mm PVDF Wear-Resistant One-Way Check Valve for Fuel Gas Liquid AirMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Adapter fitting for joining a pipe to a tube in a range of fluid transfer applications
- 1/4″ male NPT threads on one end and 7/16-20 male JIC threads on the other for use with 1/4″ OD tubes
- Zinc-plated 12L14 carbon steel for strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion
- Operating temperature range of -65 to +400 degrees F (-53 to +204 degrees C)
- Meets SAE 070102 specifications for tube fittings
Keep things flowing the right way. Note pressure changes make it possible for beer to backflow into gas lines and regulators. Compatible check valves help to prevent that frustrating situation.
4 Packs Check Valve, 1/4 Inch 6mm PVDF Wear-Resistant One-Way Check Valve for Fuel Gas Liquid Air – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaner
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.