PET Bottles Beer Carbonation Cap 2 PCS – Counter Pressure Bottle Filling with 5/16″ Barb, Carbonation Beer Soda Water Brewed Beer, Fits Most Soft Drink PET Bottles by Luckeg
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel for Carbonation Cap (2 PCS), Perfect Polishing Surface,with two four Food Grade Silicone Seal Rings;
- Unique Machined the Carbonation Cap, can fit Both Black Liquid Ball Lock Disconnect and Grey Gas Ball Lock Disconnect;
- The Carbonation Cap can fits Most Soft Drink PET Bottles, easy to Counter Pressure Bottle Fill PET Bottles;
- The Carbonation Cap can Carbonate Various Beverages, including Soda, Beer, Juice, Water or Clean Beer Line;
- PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
- Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
- Draft Line Cleaning Projects: I have developed two draft line cleaning projects using similar SS Caps – Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion – make sure your chose SS carb cap works with liquid ball lock QDs
PET Bottles Beer Carbonation Cap 2 PCS – Counter Pressure Bottle Filling with 5/16″ Barb, Carbonation Beer Soda Water Brewed Beer, Fits Most Soft Drink PET Bottles – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.