Inline Regulator via William’s Brewing. About: “This in line regulator features 1/4″ hose barbs, and can be adjusted with a flat head screwdriver. It can reduce incoming pressure from 150 PSI to 1 PSI. It is very handy to use when you want to use a single output C02 regulator in a draft system, but supply different kegs with different dispensing pressures. 4.75″ long with included brass hose barbs installed.” The product page has a video with more info.
This is basically an inline secondary regulator. You still need a primary regulator attached to your CO2 tank. The idea is, you set the primary to the highest pressure you will use (without exceeding specifications of any component of your system) and then use these regulators inline (one per line) to fine tune pressure and carbonation [See: Balancing Your Draft System]. As an example, you could set your primary to 25 PSI for faster force carbonation and set each line to a different pressure based on desired carbonation level.
- This is awesome… Review and Hacks… Review – Dial in w/Spunding – Use for portable serving!
- As of this posting, William’s Brewing has this on sale for just $4.99. I believe this is a closeout as a new version has been released.
- The new version has a built in gauge and is DuoTight compatible. Learn more about DuoTight Below.
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the lower 48 states depending on your order size for most items.
More About DuoTight
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Our Top Draft Resources prod:wmsinline