Monster Brewing Equipment’s Grain Mill Gear MotorMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
In the effort to provide one stop shopping we now offer this wonderful half horsepower gear motor spinning at 240 rpms for superior grist output, and minimal flour. The gear motor features a ½ HP (400 watt) single phase AC capacitor start/capacitor run 110/220V motor running at 1825 rpms, with a 7.5:1 gear reduction. It has an IP55 rated enclosure making it “dust proof”. The output shaft height matches our new MM-3ProG mill with no adjustment needed. The output shaft is 22mm with a 6mm keyway. When you order the wiring kit, the motor will be set up with proper rotation, and wired for plug it in and go operation. Due to the electric operation and mfg location we can only provide a 1 year warranty on our gear motors from the date of purchase. These gear motors are made in Taiwan.
- 1/2 HP Capacitor Start / Capacitor Run single phase synchronous AC motor
- 1825 rpm motor with 7.5:1 gear reduction, and 240 rpm output
- 110 or 220 V
- 22 mm output shaft with 6 mm keyway
- Shaft height matches our new MM-3ProG geared mill with no adjustments needed
- Made in China
Note that the shaft height matches Monster’s MM-3ProG, however it is compatible with all Monster Brewing Equipment Mills. You just need to line up the shafts when you put your setup together.
- Monster Brewing Equipment has marked this down $150 to $350.
- You do not need a coupon code.
- Learn More about Monster Mills! Hands on Review: Monster Mill MM-3 Grain Mill
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.