The Thermapen Classic features Splash Proof design, 2 to 3 second readings, high accuracy +- .7 F, Reads in F and C, Auto Off and 1,500 hour battery life. This is a great brewing thermometer! Check out my extensive Hands on Review including accuracy and response time tests.
For a short time, ThermoWorks is slashing the red or black color of this great thermometer by 20% to $63.20.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – BLUE only – $79.20, Save 20%
- Ends Soon: ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza – 20% Off
- ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza – 20% Off
- Ends Today: Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer…
- Ends Soon: Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer …
- Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer – BBQ…
- Extended, Ends Today: ThermoWorks Inventory Reduction Sale! – up to 60% of…
TWO New ThermoWorks Products
- ThermoDrop™ Zipper-Pull Thermometer – Designed to monitor ambient temps. Water resistant. Potential homebrew related applications: Use to monitor your kegerator, beer fridge, fermentation chamber or fermentation area. The small size and ability to hang wherever you’d like mean you should be able check temperatures in a wide range of spots.
- WAND™ – No Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer This is off topic for us, but considering the current environment, it seems appropriate to let you know. Works with Surface Temps… I ordered one of these and have received it. It DOES work for regular surface temps. You just need to change the mode by holding both the start and power buttons at the same time. That means it can work as a more traditional IR thermometer as well as a forehead thermometer. I don’t know that I would suggest this as a primary use as it does not have laser targeting and it’s pricey for that purpose. Having said that’s it’s nice to have a secondary use or as a backup to your primary Kitchen/Brewing IR thermometer.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability