A photo of the 11/16″+7/8″ Wrench from my Hands on ReviewMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- OUR 5 PIECE RATCHETING WRENCH SET- SAE: This is the set you need and want for SAE applications. Our ratcheting wrenches are made of high grade steel alloy that is heat-treated for strength and durability and chrome plated to resist corrosion.
- AN ORGANIZED RATCHETING WRENCH SET WITHOUT THE BULK: Our ratcheting wrench set comes in a handy carrying cradle people love. The minimal, easy to carry packaging allows for all the wrenches to stay organized with quick access without a bulky case.
- HANDY SET FOR VERSATILE USE: The ratcheting wrenches are perfect for use in tight spots; you’ll always have the right size for all quick jobs. This is a great set of high quality wrenches at an exceptional price. It is perfect to keep in your car for emergencies, and makes a great gift idea.
- MOST NEEDED SIZES: We selected the sizes we believe you will need most often: 1/4-Inch by 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch by 7/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch by 9/16-Inch, 5/8-Inch by 3/4-Inch, 11/16-Inch by 7/8-Inch ratcheting wrenches.
- APOLLO’S HAND TOOL LIFETIME QUALITY GUARANTEE: Each tool is tested against industry standards for hardness, torque, finish and usability and should last a lifetime under normal use.
- One of the five wrenches included in this combo has an 11/16″ end and a 7/8″ end.
- That wrench in particular is super handy for ball lock keg owners because those are the two primary sizes of standard ball lock posts.
- One wrench to grab that has both sizes on it.
- Check out my Hands on Review of this wrench… Hands on Review: “Ball Lock Keg Wrench” – 11/16″+7/8″ Ratcheting Wrench – via Apollo Tools Wrench Set
Apollo Tools DT1212 SAE Ratcheting Wrench Set, 5-Piece – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.