ThermaData® Stainless Steel USB Temp Data Loggers from ThermoWorks
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- IP67 waterproof rating, fully submersible
- 3-year battery life
- Range from -4°F to 221°F (-20°C to 105°C)
- High-speed USB connection for faster downloads
- Choose from 5 probe options, up to 8-inch length
- Food grade 316 stainless steel construction
- Measure ambient or internal temperatures
- Calibration certificate available for purchase—See Kits and Accessories
These can track ambient temperatures (fermenatation chamber, kegerator, beer fridge) and liquid temps. They are fully submersible and can operate up to 221°F . That means you could track things like mash temps.
As of this posting, Thermoworks is discounting their lineup of stainless steel data loggers by a whopping 40%. No coupon code is required. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off + Reviews To Help …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
- Announcing: Limited Edition Semper Fi Thermapen Mk4
- Announcing: ThermoWorks DASH!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases