Extra Large Reusable Bag with Drawstring for BIAB by the Weekend Brewer
Extra Large Reusable Drawstring Brew in a Bag by the Weekend Brewer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Save time and money versus traditional mash tuns when All-Grain brewing. Brew in a bag lets you move to all grain or partial Mash brewing easily, and the biab method is very simple to set up and execute, even with limited space. The brew in a bag method eliminates the need for a mash tun, later tun, or hot liquor pot.
- Durable – these bags are made of durable polyester and can be washed and reused multiple times. Durable polyester and rugged stitching ensures no grains slip into the worth easy removal of the grains makes the rest of your brew day and cleanup a breeze. Drawstring closure ensures a complete seal before removal.
- Extra large – 26″ Wide and 22″ Tall to ensure you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain. Use your existing kettle setup for an easy transition to All-Grain brewing! The large size makes the bag versatile enough for any application; from jams to cold brew to cider and fruit wine making, this bag can do it all!
- This bag will fit kettles up to 17″ In diameter and will hold up to 20lbs of grain! The Weekend Brewer drawstring brew in a bag is used by large scale craft breweries and first-time home brewers alike. Trust the bag used by thousands of home brewers for any application!
- This listing is for a (1) homebrew mesh brew in a bag
Extra Large (26″ x 22″) Reusable Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews