Brew Bags, Extra Large (26″ x 22″) Reusable Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag, 250 Micron Fine Mesh Bag for Home Brewing (1 Pack)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【High Quality Nylon Material】Our brewing bags are made of high-quality nylon, which is more durable than polyester. It will hold up to 20lbs of grain. Double reinforced stitched edge won’t rip or tear easily. Easy to clean and dry fast.
- 【Extra Large Size】26″ wide and 22″ tall, the brew bag will fit kettles up to 18″ in diameter. The extra large size makes the bag versatile enough for any application and ensures you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain.
- 【Perfect Drawstring Design】The strong drawstring is easy pull drawstring ensures no spills and quick clean up, and makes sure the bag doesn’t fall into the pot and stays secure and tight. The clever design is prevents bag contact with hot kettle bottom.
- 【Multiple Uses】Great for beer/ jams/ cold brew/ cider/ fruit wine making, also can meet anything requiring a mesh bag to cook or filter.
- 【Super Fine Mesh】The hole of our brew bag is 250 micron mesh, which is tight enough to filter the smaller particles but loose enough to allow liquid to move through the material.
Note from HBF: The pictured kettle is not included.
Brew Bags, Extra Large (26″ x 22″) Reusable Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag, 250 Micron Fine Mesh Bag for Home Brewing (1 Pack) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Related: BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet | The Brew Bag
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds