Wathai 120mm x 25mm 110V 220V AC Powered Fan with Speed Controller 3V to 12VMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Designed to quietly cool Xboxs, Playtations, Rokus, TVs, receivers, mondems, routers, DVRs, computers, and other audio video electronics.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 50,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright
- The power adapter increases maximum fan speed and enables the fan to be powered through an AC outlet.
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm ( 4.72 x 4.72 x 1 in. ) | Rated Voltage :12V | Airflow: 92.3 ±10%CFM | Rated Current: 0.45A | Speed: 3000 RPM | Power: less than 2W at slowest speed ; 4.4 W at full speed
- Possible uses include… putting together a DIY Stir Plate and using this for a recirculating fan in your kegerator – See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Make Your Own Stir Plate: 3D Printed Stir Plate Magnet Mounting-Thingy!
- Ready Made Stir Plates… StirStarter Stir Plate – 5L Stir Plate – free shipping to US addresses + lifetime warranty. I’ve used the StirStarter for years and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
Wathai 120mm x 25mm 110V 220V AC Powered Fan with Speed Controller 3V to 12V, for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Component Cooling – note, multiple variations of this product may exist including different sizes and other options, a different product may show up at this link
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.