Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
- From Thermoworks: “Whether you’re roasting, smoking, or deep frying, learn what it’s like to have total control over your cook. Smoke’s remote receiver and two Pro-Series® probes give you the power to monitor both your meat and the oven it’s cooking in while spending time in other areas of the kitchen. Or go to a whole other level, with our Smoke Gateway Wi-Fi Bridge and push temps, alarms, and graphs straight to your smartphone.
- ThermoWorks is discounting these by a whopping 25% for a short time.
- No coupon code is required. Check Thermoworks to see if this deal is still available.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Classic Thermapen – $67.15 with Sitewide Sale + Hands on Review
- Ends Soon: 15% Off Everything at ThermoWorks – Thermapen, ChefAlarm &…
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks 12″ and 24″! Digital Thermometers ̵…
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer + Limited Time Deal
- 15% Off Everything at ThermoWorks! – Thermapen, ChefAlarm & More + SI…
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – Save 23%…
- ThermoWorks ProNeedle – “The Ultimate Digital Pocket ThermometerR…
HBF Readers Save Another 10%! Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases