The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
Largest Sitewide % Off Sale Ever: ThermoWorks has discounted nearly everything they carry site-wide by 18%. This constitutes the largest across the board percent off discount that Thermoworks have ever offered. A coupon code is automatically added to your cart at checkout.
Some items to consider…
- Thermapen Mk4 – Review
- Classic Thermapen – Review
- ChefAlarm [Review]
- TimeStick | TimeStick Trio– Review
- RT600C – Review
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – BLUE only – $79.20, Save 20%
- Ends Soon: ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza – 20% Off
- ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza – 20% Off
- Ends Today: Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer…
- Ends Soon: Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer …
- Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer – BBQ…
- Extended, Ends Today: ThermoWorks Inventory Reduction Sale! – up to 60% of…
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!