The Easy Siphon 3/8 Inch from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
For easy auto siphoning out of a carboy or bucket. Comes with 3/8″ cane. It is 24″ long in total with a 22.5″ by 1″ diameter tube. 3/8″ tubing must be purchased separately.
- Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you’re racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7″ until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize Easy-Siphon for storage.
Limited Availability Wine Deal of the Week: As of this posting, this is marked down to $8.99 as a MoreWine Deal of the Week. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Week section – Here – to see if this is still available.