Refractometer with ATC
Vranky Brix Refractometer for Homebrew, Beer WortMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- -Rapidly and precisely display the Brix (0-32%)
- -Hand Held Brewing Refractometerr with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC), the brix refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to Provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scale.
- -Easy to use: Just take 2-3 drops of your brew on the prism and hold the refractometer to the light, then look through the eyepiece to get the reading. No lookup table needed and no waste!
- -Scope application: Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.
- -Safety: Made with non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum material, light-weighted and portable, safe and durable. Best choice for homebrew, wine making, and other purposes.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Note from HBF: As of this posting, from what I can gather, this is Brix only refractometer. Check the product page for current description.
Vranky Brix Refractometer for Homebrew, Beer Wort,Dual Scale Automatic Temperature Compensation 0-32% Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC,Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate