Oxygen Regulator from William’s Brewing
About: “This is the real thing made in the U.S.A. Regulator fits standard 3/16″ interior diameter fish tank tubing. Fits left hand thread Bernzomatic® and Worthington® 1.4 and 2.1 ounce oxygen bottles sold in the hardware store in the welding/brazing section. Buy this and our 22″ Aeration Wand and make your own oxygen aerating system.”
Use in combination with disposable oxygen tanks (available at most hardware stores) to oxygenate your wort or must. Generally speaking, oxygenating reduces lag times and aids in a more vigorous fermentation.
- As of this posting, William’s Brewing has this for just $19.99. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability. Also.. check out their full line of wort aeration gear for other setups, including packages with aerating stones, wands and more.
- Get a Free Bottle Cap Gun Opener: William’s Brewing is giving away a free cap gun bottle opener with orders of $40 or more. These both open bottles and shoot bottle caps. Just use coupon code CAPGUN and it will be automatically added at checkout.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale