MoreFlavor! Gas Transfer Tool from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Simply the best, safest way to transfer your barrel aged beer! Pushing your beer out of the barrel with inert gas like CO2 eliminates the possible points of oxidation or infection that could come from using a pump.
After using similar tools available on the market, we took what we liked and disliked and made our own. Obviously we’re proud of the price, but perhaps more impressive are the polished finish and the excellent quality welds.
Many brewers like to use this with an attached sight gauge. We found that it’s much easier to clean the tool when the sight gauge is detachable, so we offer it as an accessory instead of having it welded onto the wand (sight-gauge H664, clamp H652, gasket h656).
- Stainless lock down mechanism to adjust height
- Polished stainless tube
- Compression Silicone Bung to form airtight seal with barrel
- Adjustable lees pin
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- 1.5″ Tri-Clover Outlet
- 1/4″ Stainless Steel Ball Valve with FPT inlet for inert gas
- 31″ height from lees pin to pictured stopper
As of this posting, MoreBeer has this on sale for$189.99. That’s a whopping $40 savings. Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds