KOMOS® Rubicon Cooler from MoreBeer!More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
What’s cooler than being cool? Ice Cold. And that’s just what your beer will be when stored in the KOMOS Rubicon Cooler. With durable rotomolded body, high density polyurethane insulation, and compression seal lid, the Rubicon will hold ice for days on end, even in the hottest of climates. Rotomolding is a procedure that ensures every part of the cooler is made with a continuous thick wall with minimal imperfections. This makes the cooler extremely tough, and is one of the features that have made YETI® coolers such a hit. The Rubicon is the ideal sidekick for camping trips, tailgaters, beach days, or wherever else you want to enjoy a cold beverage that tastes like it came straight out of the fridge.
If you’re designing your own jockey box, we highly recommend the Rubicon Cooler. High density polyurethane foam walls offer superior insulation compared to cheaper ice chest options, which means ice will hold for far longer and ensure your draft box doesn’t warm up before you’re done pouring beers. We love this cooler paired with the KOMOS Slimline Cold Plate, which will allow you to chill the beverage you’re serving while still having plenty of room to store other food and drinks.
- Rotomolded body
- High density polyurethane insulation
- Lockable compression lid with high quality seal
- Polyester rope handles with molded gripsRubber feet
- 44 x 12 oz cans (2 layers standing)
- 30 x 16 oz cans (1 layer standing, 1 layer laid down)
- Both configurations will have plenty of room for ice!
- Internal dimensions – 18″ long x 11″ wide x 12″ deep
- External dimensions – 23.25″ long x 16.25″ wide x 16.5″ tall
- Empty weight – 22.75 lbs
- This cooler is on sale for $159.99. That’s a $20 savings.
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.