IRIS Airtight Storage Container [~40 lb Grain Storage]
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage ContainerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- FOOD FOR ALL: For your cats, dogs, birds, and more! Store your cute family member’s dry foods into our sealable and portable pet food container. Our 33 quart size food storage container are great for storing 25lbs of dry food.
- AIRTIGHT CONTAINER: Don’t let unwanted pests and rodents eat your pet food. The airtight seals with snap-lock latches make them rodent proof storage containers. Lock in the freshness of the dry food and delicious treats by sealing away moisture and humidity. Slim plastic container design is space saving, and keep your food storage area neat and organized.
- ROLL IT AROUND: The storage bins come with attachable casters so you have the option to have them off or on. Store it on a shelf or attatch the wheel to roll it from the storage area to your dog or cat bowl.
- CLEAR CONTAINER BODY: The translucent body allows you to check the food level in just one glance. Quickly check the remaining amount before you head to the pet store.
- DIFFERENT SIZES: Check out the different size containers to store your cute friend’s kibbles, pellets, seeds, and treats. Made in USA and BPA free.
Airtight lid, clear sides so you can see what’s inside and wheels to help you move it around. Use to store base and specialty grain and more.
This is rated for 25 lbs. That, generally speaking, is for pet food. This has a stated capacity of 33 quarts. 33 Quarts = 8.25 gallons. My estimation for unmilled grain storage capacity is 5 lbs per gallon. At that rate, this would hold about 41.25 lbs of grain. This is a rough estimate. Actual storage capacity will vary.
What are other people saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “grain” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link