The Thermapen Classic features Splash Proof design, 2 to 3 second readings, high accuracy +- .7 F, Reads in F and C, Auto Off and 1,500 hour battery life. This is a great brewing thermometer! Check out my extensive Hands on Review including accuracy and response time tests.
As of this posting, Thermoworks is discounting this great thermometer to just $59. By my count, this ties the lowest advertised price they have every offered. Check the product page for current price and availability.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Today Only: ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $48.30, Save 30%
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Limited Time Deal
- Reader Tip: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69, Matches Best Price
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69 Each When You Buy Two, Matches…
- Ends Soon: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69 Each When You Buy Two, Matches …
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69 Each When You Buy Two, Matches Best Price
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
HBF Readers Save Another 10%! Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – that stacks making this great thermometer just $53.10.
Forehead thermometer: This is off topic for us, but considering the current environment, it seems appropriate to let you know… ThermoWorks has introduced the WAND™ – Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer. This is a pre-order with anticipated shipment in Early May. They are saying supplies are extremely limited.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability