ARCTIC F12-120 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan – Fluid Dynamic Bearing – Innovative DesignMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Innovative DESIGN enables quiet and efficient ventilation: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- Two way installation: blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case.
- Long service life: The fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- 1, 350 RPM @ 12 V/ Max. Airflow 53 CFM (126 M³/h).
- Set the fan speed by using a different voltage (5-12V)
- Possible uses include… putting together a DIY Stir Plate and using this for a recirculating fan in your kegerator – See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Make Your Own Stir Plate: 3D Printed Stir Plate Magnet Mounting-Thingy!
- Ready Made Stir Plates… StirStarter Stir Plate – 5L Stir Plate – free shipping to US addresses + lifetime warranty. I’ve used the StirStarter for years and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
ARCTIC F12-120 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan – Fluid Dynamic Bearing – Innovative Design – note, multiple variations of this product may exist including different sizes and other options, a different product may show up at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.