WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch (10 g) – Lallemand via MoreBeerMore Info
From the each product description, check product pages for current description, price and availability:
WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch is a ready-to-use dried bacteria, a strain of Lactobacillus helveticus specifically selected for its ability to produce a wide range of sour beer styles. In comparison to WildBrew™ Sour Pitch, the new bacteria produces a more intense citrusy flavor at higher temperatures. Additionally, WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch will deliver unmatched consistency, effortless application, fully assured performance and unparalleled purity for brewing the sour beer style of your choice.
WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch is recommended at a dosage of 10g/hl to pour directly into the unhopped wort.
WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch is part of a wider set of solutions for sour beer making, which also includes the newly launched bioengineered Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast Mascoma Sourvisiae® that can produce lactic acid and ethanol simultaneously.
Beer Styles: Sours
Inoculation Rate: 1g/10L or 10g/hL
Aroma: Strong citrus, tangy, intense sour
Fermentation Range: 100-113°F
pH Range: 3.0 – 3.5
Hop Tolerance: 4 ppm iso-alpha acid / 4 ppm beta acid
- Check product page for price & availability.
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds