Our Top Draft Resources
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Used 5 Gallon Pin Lock Keg (Coke)
Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, cornelius style tank. These PIN LOCK tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure.
Tanks may have some syrup residue as they have only been dumped out.
- 22-24″ Tall
- 9″ Diameter
- No Major Dents
- Pressure Tested
- Heavy Duty SS Kegs
- No Pressure Relief Valve
- 2 and 3 Prong Posts to Avoid Mistakes
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality…we just want to avoid any misunderstandings.
- These are on sale for just $33.33. That’s a bargain! Also available in a four pack
- Related: Ball Lock Keg O-Rings vs Pin Lock Keg O-Rings – are they the same?– What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? – Rebuild It!
- Pin Lock Post O-Rings in bulk!
- Shipping is an additional cost based on your location.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihpinlock
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihpinlock