Sparging Bag for 6.5 Gallon BucketMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Sparging bag
- For 6.5 gallon bucket
- Can be used for straining fruit wine
Fits in 5 – 6.5 gallon plastic buckets. Simply place the bag into your bucket as you would a trash can liner. Pour the mash into the sparging bag, then sparge into your brew kettle. Also used as straining bag for fruit wine.
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.