Reagent Bottle for Yeast Starters – 1000 mL from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This is a super cool bottle for making yeast starter wort. Mix DME and water to make your wort and then boil in the microwave with the cap off. Remove from microwave, thread on the cap while still hot, and place in refrigerator. Store the wort till you need it. When you are ready to make a starter remove from refrigerator to warm up, pour into a sanitized flask, and add your yeast. Make multiple bottles all at once at store in your refrigerator until needed.
This reagent bottle is made from durable borosilicate perfect for storing anything you need. Borosilicate is great because unlike ordinary glass it won’t crack with rapid changes in temperature.
- MoreBeer has these on sale for just $7.99
- Get Free Shipping: These kits ship for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds