New Mini and Medium Airlocks from MoreBeer – designed for tight fermentation spaces
Airlock – 2 Piece (Mini) from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Our mini and medium 2-piece airlocks are a great option when a single inch could make or break fitting your carboy into a fermentation chamber. The airlock breaks down into 2-pieces for easy cleaning. Instead of a floating center piece, like standard 3-piece airlocks, the center piece is molded into the lid. One less piece to clean and misplace!
Another cool feature of this 2-piece airlock is that 1/2″ ID tubing will fit onto the center post for use as a blowoff. This can be handy if you have a really active ferment that is blowing out the top of your fermenter.
- Holds approximately 0.4 fl oz (12 ml)
- Chamber – 1-1/2″ tall x 1-3/8″ diameter
- Stem – 1″ long
- Stopper not included
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate