CIP-Film 1 oz Tube via Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Using food grade lubricant is the best way to prolong the life of the o-rings and seals in your draft beer equipment. Keg couplers and party pumps last longer and work better with regular application of a sanitary, non-toxic lube and because you’re serving beer, it has to be food grade. Lubricants like this one are specially made to meet all USDA guidelines. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Sanitary. Non-Toxic. Odorless. Tasteless. Meets USDA 1998 H-1 guidelines.
- This is selling for just $2.49
- HBF Readers Save More! Coupon code HBF5OFF saves you 5% off EVERYTHING site wide. Stacks with all non-coupon sales
- This also falls under Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat fee no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something else it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Our Top Draft Resources rp:kccipfilm