Kegland Kegerators via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Designed by Homebrewers for Homebrewers
- Wide 26° to 82° F Range
- Forward Seal Stainless Intertap Faucets with optional tower selection
- Easy to connect Duotight fittings included with all towers
- Tower Cooling Fan with front panel switch
- Converts to a Fermentation Chamber with a removeable shelf
- Chilled Glass Storage
- Removable Drip Tray for Easy Cleaning
- Approved For Commercial Use
- One Year Warranty (and we stock all vital spare parts in case you need them after the warranty period)
Cold does not rise. You will find that a beer tower elevated above a refrigerator will always remain warmer than the refrigerator, resulting in initial pours from the kegerator that are warm and foamy, followed by colder pours once you have dispensed a beer or two. At home this is a real problem, unless you pour beers in quick succession. This is the only kegerator to include a tower cooling fan as standard equipment, and also feature a fan on/off switch on the front digital control panel.
When it is time to pour a glass, the Series 4 includes a handy glass holder inside to keep your beer glasses chilled. Just open the door and grab an ice cold glass and dispense. The beauty of the KegLand Series 4 is the extended range thermostat included. Unlike kegerators with standard 30° to 50° temperature ranges, the Mark 4 can be adjusted easily with the front panel digital display from 26° to 82° F (ambient temperature permitting), which means you can also use your kegerator as a fermentation chamber for ales in summer, a small refrigerator for food items, or even a wine cellar.
The drip tray rests on top of the unit, and can be removed for easy cleaning. This simple two piece design cleans up quick in your sink, and eliminates the need to clean a sticky drip tray on the unit.
Included with all models are a a C02 bottle mounting bracket, removeable refrigerator shelf, integral tower cooling fan. You select the beer tower/faucet option that is right for you, and a free KegLand MK4 Dual Gauge Regulator is included.
Setup is easy with Duotight connections included for everything from the faucet shanks to the included regulator. These make it easy to connect and disconnect gas and beer lines, and eliminate the need for hose clamps. As noted below, you will need additional parts depending on how many faucets you get, and if you want to dispense home brew or a commercial keg.
Note that kegerators need 4″ of clearance on both sides when installing so they do not overheat, so this model cannot be installed flush into a countertop with no side clearance like a dishwasher.
- Free Regulator! William’s Brewing is offering a free Mk4 Regulator with the purchase of this kegerator.
- No coupon code is required. Just check the boxes on the product page to get your free gear.
- Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US
- Learn More: Hands on Review KOMOS Kegerators – although not identical, this is a similar kegerator that was at one time branded Keg King and then Kegland – William’s Kegerator was originally branded Keg King and then changed to Kegland
Our Top Draft Resources Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale prod:wmsklkegerator rp:kkfreereg
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale