The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
- Why it’s awesome… Hands on Review
- Save 20%! ThermoWorks is discounting any one item by 20% This also bundles with existing specials and sales, but not other coupon codes. Note that a coupon code is automatically applied at checkout. Discount will apply to the most expensive item in your cart.
- That makes this great timer/thermometer combo $51.20.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer – 20%+10% Off!
- A Great Homebrew Thermometer – ThermoWorks RT600C Super Fast Thermometer +…
- ThermoWorks High Accuracy IP65 Waterproof pH Meter w/replaceable probe – $…
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – $57.60 + Hands on Review
- 20% Off ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer!
- Thermoworks Thermapen Mk4 AND Protective Silicone Boot – $96.04, Save 15%
- Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off
More: Recent Great Deals