Brewers Edge Mash and Boil FREE Distilling Fermenting Lid Electric ProgrammableMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Free Distilling and Fermenting lid included for limited time and quantity!
The Brewer’s Edge® Mash & Boil makes All Grain Brewing easy and affordable. No need for an outdoor burner, complicated brewing stand, or a 220 volt special circuit – it plugs into any 110 volt GFI household outlet. The Mash and Boil’s exclusive double wall stainless construction conserves heat to achieve a rolling boil with only 110 volts and 1600 watts, and its precise thermostat and internal sparging basket lets you mash and boil in the same vessel.
The Mash & Boil features an adjustable thermostat (switchable from Fahrenheit to Centigrade) with an adjustable run time preset at 3½ hours for safety. It also features a delayed start timer, so you can program the Mash and Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting. For example, load it with strike water, and have it set to be hot when you come home from work to save time.
A 5′ power cord is included.
There’s now a fermenting distilling lid available (Included for free for a limited time). The Robobrew and Still Spirit’s Lids will not fit the Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil. The Mash and Boil is nice b/c it is a bit larger diameter than the others.
The distilling columns shown in the pictures are sold separately. Shown to show that the Still Spirits columns do fit the Brewer’s Edge Mash and boil distilling lid. Check out our other items to purchase these.
• 110V / 1600 Watts
• Digital Thermostat
• External Stainless Steel ½” Valve
• Double Wall, Stainless Steel Construction
• Internal Sparging Basket
• Mash up to 16 LBs of Malt
• Maximum Capacity of 7.5 Gallons
• 14″ W x 28″ H Footprint (40″ H w/Basket)
- As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for $299.99
- Free Distilling Lid: This also includes a free distilling lid. If you intend to use that for the purpose of distilling… Depending on your location, you may need to obtain a license to distill alcohol
- Free Shipping: Shipping is also free to many US addresses.
- This is a MAP Item. I believe is MAP – Minimum Advertised Price – for this is about $299.99 – not factoring in the distilling lid.
- What is MAP Pricing? MAP = Minimum Advertised Priced. Retailers generally carry this merchandise at the same price and cannot discount it.
- Get 10% Off: eBay is offering 10% off when you use coupon code TAKETENOFF. Maximum discount of $50. This applies to nearly everything including homebrew lines and products that are typically not discounted.
- This is a targeted deal: Note that this is a targeted promotion. Head to the link below and log in to see if eBay is offering you this deal.
- Want to know more? Hands on Review: Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil Electric Brewery
- If you qualify this is just combo is just $269.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses.
Grab the details and activate this deal – targeted deal, click here and log in to see if you qualify
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!