The BlowTie is a pretty amazing Spunding Valve solution. Check out my Hands on Review
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
Here are the parts you need to put it together:
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve
- DuoTight 8mm Tee
- DuoTight 8mm To Female Flare
- 2 small sections of 8 mm OD EVABarrier Tubing – 13/64″ EVABarrier Gas/Beer Tubing (39 foot roll)
Check out the complete lineup: Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories!
- FREE Hops! Place an order with a subtotal of $90.00 or more and enter web coupon code CITRA for a free 6 ounce pack of 2019 crop pellet Citra hops. A $12.99 value.
- Note: no need to add the 6 ounces of Citra (value $12.99) to your cart. Just put together an order of $90 or more and apply coupon code CITRA at checkout. The hops will be automatically added to your cart.
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale