IMAGE® 25A SSR-25DA Solid State Relay with Heat Sink+ Manual/ Auto-tuning PID Temperature Controller SNRMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Manual/ Auto-tuning PID/ Fuzzy PID control adjustment configurable by software
- Capacity 250V/3A AC or 30V/3A DC, Accuracy: 0.2%, Dimension: DIN: 1/8 (48mmX96mmX80mm)
- 1 RELAY alarm: Normal open, capacity 250V/3A AC or 30V/3A DC, with 7 kinds of alarm mode
- Solid state relay SSR-25DA, Load Voltage: AC 24-380V, Load Current: 25A, Input Voltage: DC 3-32V, work with the heat sink
- Packing details: 1 x SNR temperature controller (DIN: 1/16 (48WX48HX80Lmm)), 1 x SSR-25DA solid state relay, 1 x heat sink
This is a set of temperature controller TD4-SNR, solid state relay SSR-25DA. The dual line display universal digital programmable temperature controller supports many types of thermocouple sensor. It can be powered by 90-265V AC/DC, Comsumption:5VA. It can also worked as simple digital adjustor.
1 .Individually programmable PID control or ON/ OFF control.
2.Manual/ Auto-tuning PID adjustment configurable by software
3. Compact design. DIN 1/16, great form-factor to be included/ build-in to your product
5. Display: Dual display for Fahrenheit(F) and Celsius(C), Range: -1999 to 9999 (depends on the input signal)
6. Input: Thermo Resistor: PT100, Cu50, Thermocouple: J,S,K,E,Wre3 ~ Wre25
Main Output: SSR: Open circuit: 4V, Closed Circuit: 24V 40mA DC, Manual/ Auto-tuning PID cooling/ heating control( or normal alarm output)
7. 8 Alarm: 1 RELAY alarm: Normal open, capacity 250V/ 3A AC or 30V/ 3A DC, 7 different Dual Output combinations with: high/ low/ high deviation/ low deviation/ interval/ out of interval/ breakage alarm
Solid state relay, SSR-40DA
1.One key operation, Auto-tuning PID/ Fuzzy PID control. Easy operation, Reliable performance
2.Input: TC(K?J?S?E)/ RTD( PT100?CU50) universal input, or 4-20mA/ 0-10V/ 0-75mV signal from standard pressure/ level transmitter.
3.Control output: SSR none contact control.
PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
IMAGE® 25A SSR-25DA Solid State Relay with Heat Sink+ Manual/ Auto-tuning PID Temperature Controller SNR – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Inkbird Temperature Controller Deals and Reviews!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds