Hanna Digital Refractometer, Model HI 96811
Hanna Digital Refractometer (HI 96811)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Only requires a drop
- Reads brix and temperature
- Accurate readouts within seconds
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Hanna Digital Refractometer (HI 96811)
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate