Magnetic drive pump. High temp (see product description). Stainless Steel Head. 1/2″ NPT thread.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Safely Transfer Liquid】 : Transferring liquids is an important part of any brew operation, and the most easy and safe way to transferring liquids is to attach this magnetic pump, the propeller will magnetically circulates liquids for you. Please note: Moving giant vessel with hot wort yourself is not safe.
- 【Quiet and Efficient】 : The pump’s main shaft is separated from the impeller, which has damping and anti-Vibration function, aim to reducing the influence of motor vibration on the pump. Realized a high efficiency smooth running, and excellent quiet circulation.
- 【Solid Magnetic Pump】 : Fully-sealed magnetic pump, motor with connecting the magnetic shaft and magnetic propeller, all magnetically coupled for enhanced operation. This is a High output volume and quiet operation industrial/ home brew equipment. Great heat resistant up to 120℃/ 248℉.
- 【Easy to Use】 : Prime by running liquid through the pump prior to turning it on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the pump, and once the pump is powered on, the propeller will start to circulate the liquids; Perfect for transferring and circulation.
I use my homebrew pump (different model and different manufacturer) for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
Magnetic Drive Pump,Ferroday Food Grade High Temperature Stainless Head Magnetic Pump 15RM with 1/2″NPT thread Home Brew – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.