Cryogelular Keg Cooler Ice Wrap via MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Slip one of these ice wraps between your homebrew keg and a neoprene sleeve to keep your keg cold for hours! Two wraps will completely cover a 5-gallon corny keg. The cooling gel sheets are made up of individual cells, so you can cut the wraps into custom shapes and sizes if desired.
For fermentation temperature control, these ice wraps work great as a cooling source. If you’re using a cooler bag for fermentation, simply put one or two of these in with your carboy to keep temperatures in check. Or pair with a FermWrap and temperature controller, and you’ve got a heated and cooled temperature control system that will keep fermentation within 1°F of your set point!
- Made from durable vinyl that remains soft when freezing cold
- Burst and puncture resistant
- Can easily be cut to smaller size
- 10 x 6 cells
- 13.75″ tall x 16.5″ wide x 3/8″ thick
- 1,000+ Sale Items! MoreBeer is discounting over a thousand items as part of a clearance sale – ALL Sale and Clearance – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- Free Shipping: Most items bundle with MoreBeer’s Free Shipping. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
- This is included in the mix and marked down to just $5.59.
Also: Keg Sleeves at MoreBeer
Our Top Draft Resources MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds